Select a bottle of wine to enjoy (make sure it’s cork-sealed). Place your Coravin System on top and push the needle through.
Ensuring that the bottle is at a 45 degree angle press the trigger to pressurize and release it to pour wine into your glass. Tilt the bottle back to stop the pour.
Remove the needle by pulling the Coravin System straight up. The cork will reseal naturally and continue to protect the wine for many future pours to come.
- Available in a variety of unique and sophisticated colors – all enhanced with chrome accents
- Coravin Wine Needle is designed to be durable but extremely gentle on corks.
- Chrome Clamps with Rubberized Grips are easy to squeeze and provide a secure hold on the bottle.
- Coravin Capsule Load Cell Technology creates the perfect amount of force for an airtight seal, ensuring no gas escapes.
Size and Weight
Height: 8.25 " Width: 5.5 " Length: 2.5 " Weight: .98 lbs (with capsule installed)
One year limited warranty. Click here for more details. →
- 1x CORAVIN™ Model Two Elite System
- 1x Screw Caps, 6-pack, 6 std
- 1x CORAVIN™ Aerator
- 1x CORAVIN™ Needle Kit
- 1x CORAVIN™ Capsules - (6-pack)
Device: Stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate, fiberglass reinforced nylon Capsules: Capsule - recyclable steel;
Seal - synthetic rubber;
Cap - fiberglass reinforced nylon
Needle: Needle - Non stick, stainless steel;
Grip - ABS plastic;
Seal - synthetic rubber
Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine.
On average, a 5 ounce pour of wine with a standard needle will take 25 to 29 seconds.
- Model One
- Model Two
- Model Two Elite
- Limited Edition II
- Model Eleven